The Vietnamese Government has decided to extend visa exemptions for tourists if one of the following situations is applicable to them:
Tourists from this list of countries and regions:
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) holders may visit Vietnam for less than 60 days.
- For husbands/wives and children of Vietnamese citizens or overseas Vietnamese, you are probably granted certificate of visa exemption valid for 5 years if submitting the documents listed below at the local embassy:
- A completed copy of application form for visa exemption
- 02 recent passport photos (taken in color, white background, face looks straight at the camera, no head coverings or sunglasses)
- Original passport valid for 6 months after the intended trip, plus one copy to file
- Documents supporting the relationship between you and your wife/husband/parents such as marriage certificate, birth certificate, documents showing family recognition of your relationship (one copy is required)
- Other valid documents as regulated by Vietnamese Law.
Time required for the issuance of exemption certificate is around 7 days after the receipt of application.
- For children below 14 years old who travel on the same passport with their parent, the visa exemption paper is attached to their parents ’passport.
- There might be changes which are not kept updating immediately on our website so please contact us for the right information.